Being a Bad Mommie

And not walking the dog this morning.

I think I slept wrong on my neck. Woke up with a mild headache, but it's enough to bug me. And when the ticking of my watch gets on my nerves, it usually means I need to watch out for a migraine. So we aren't walking this morning. He does have a playdate this morning, though. I know I should walk him for exercise before the playdate, but I honestly don't want to leave my house yet.

I will eat breakfast, drink some hot tea, and take a long shower. That usually helps the head rather well. Oh wait, brunchy foods at playdate. So I might eat a little something, but the tea is a definite.

I'm glad it's finally Thursday. It's been a long, slow week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice