Soy Un Perdedor, I'm A Loser, Baby (Weight Watchers)

I have done one whole week on the Weight Watchers Online plan. I lost 2 pounds. I think getting under 165 will feel like a bigger achievement for me. I haven't been able to get below that this year.

My Plan -
I have 29 daily points to use. I'm supposed to use all of them, and trust me, I do. I also have 49 weekly allowance points to use. Plus, I get activity points. I love that. I have it set up to use my activity points (which build for the whole week) before using my weekly allowance points. I do wish the activity points were more specific. I think I probably "walk the dog" faster than other people. My dog likes to go.

I was pretty happy this morning to get on the scale and see that I'd lost a couple pounds. I finally took some measurements this morning, too: waist, hips, bust, and thigh. My natural waist has actually gone down since last time I measured it. Hips I think were about the same. Bust went down half an inch! Holy crapola! As long as the bust doesn't drop too much. I have lots of pretty bras. Don't want to buy all new ones too soon. Haha.

I had a great time with J on our get-away. We didn't do a whole lot, but relaxed, and that was the whole point. We went to Truth or Consequences, NM. The Geronimo Springs Museum was cute. Definitely small town. The hot springs were awesome. We went to one that had private tubs outside along the river. It was wonderful.

I will try to do an update on the WW progress every Sunday or Monday, since Sunday is my weigh-in day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice