Soy Un Perdedor

155 today. That's only 2 pounds lost this month, but hey, that's not bad for having 3 thanksgiving meals!

Today was the roll out of the new WW site. They changed the looks of things, and the points, just a little. Whatever they did, it put me down from 29 to 26 daily points. But hey, maybe it will keep me losing more regularly. Maybe.

It's cold here today. Well, cold for here. High today is 52. Although when I checked last night, today's high was in the upper 40s. I've noticed that lately with the weather forecasts here. You can't rely on accurate temps until the day of, and then only sometimes.

I have not been working out. Busy, and cold, and tired and stressed. Excuses, all, I know. But it is what it is. I really need to get running if I'm going to do this half marathon in January. I already signed up. I just need to get moving again.

Looks like this will be a short one today. Just not much to say. Eh.

Comments

  1. A 2 pound loss is GREAT for the month of November! Most of us gain ;)
    Keep it up Char.. you're doing such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to move the workout indoors. How did you train during the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa - I ran all summer. I would love to run this winter, too, but just find my schedule messed up with afternoon PT. I'm not good with afternoon workouts anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice