Soy Un Perdedor

Last you heard from me, I was recovering from what I thought was food poisoning. Turns out J got the same thing, to a lesser degree, the beginning of the week. So maybe it really was a stomach bug. Either way, I'm back to normal again. 

I did lose weight while I couldn't eat. Of course I did. I also tried to eat a little every day to make sure my body didn't go into starvation mode and start storing fat. I even went into WW and logged points for the days I didn't eat well, or barely at all, and that worked. 

I weighed in this morning at 152. I'm still not at the goal I had hoped to reach by next week (Easter), but I'm only 3 pounds away. I'm pleased. I'm wearing a pair of bermuda shorts that fit me better now than they ever did. And it's been a long time since I had a fat day. I can get used to this. 

So Easter. Staying with the in-laws, as usual. Nice thing about that is I don't have to eat out constantly and have some healthy breakfast options. And it's free. Free is good. Visiting an old college friend that moved back to that town. Going bra shopping and wine shopping. And otherwise, that's it. I'm not making plans. I need some downtime to try to relax and talk to the in-laws about the upcoming deployment, reassure them that I will be just fine in TX.

I'm still belly dancing, and loving it. I got Remy's hair cut, and noticed he's getting a little chubby, so we're going to try to get morning runs back on the schedule a couple days a week, and I'll have to get him out walking more often. 

And that is my life at this moment. Time to wake up the hubs from his nap and get him moving. He has a meeting and is promoting 2 of his Soldiers at final formation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice