crappy days are here again

OK, not really days, but day. Just not the happiest of days today. Doesn't help that my head hurts a little. But I got things done. I got a birthday gift and a baby gift mailed off. I found out that my computer really does not want to communicate at all with my printer, no matter how many times I reinstall the program. And I finished my book club book. Now I have to buy the second book.

I'm just tired today. Emotionally tired. I hate emotion. Honestly, I'm not a big emotions kinda girl. I'm more likely to repress emotion. I'm a lover of logic. If I were a Star Trek character, I would most definitely be a Vulcan. Plus pointy ears are sexy.

So now I'm sitting at home with two napping critters wondering if I want to cook chicken for dinner or just pick something up. I'm thinking about giving the dog a bath, but that requires energy that I just don't seem to have right now. Eh, he's just going to get all muddy and dirty with Athena on Thursday. It can wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

The Roof of Africa - Getting There