March Who Madness: Day 2


Day 2: Favorite Companion. I might stir up some controversy here, but truly, this is the one I want to meet. This is the one I looked up and follow on Twitter. This is my favorite Companion.





he is so gorgeous
Source
And a gif to end it:


When you say "Captain Jack," some people think of Jack Sparrow. I think of Jack Harkness. I fell in love with him the first time I saw him and I love watching any episode he is in. Of everyone they could bring back in the latest series, I would love to see him. 

P.S. Stole the list of pics idea from Me and My SoldierMan

Comments

  1. Nice! I feel like this day should've been split into 2 - Favorite season-long companion and favorite mini-companion. Love Captain Jack!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice