March Who Madness: Day 5


Day 5: Favorite Alien
Ok. Here's the deal. My first thought when I think "favorite alien" is The Face of Boe. However, I'm not entirely sure he counts as an alien. If you don't know why, I'm not spoiling it for you. Watch the show. 


So, since I'm not sure option 1 qualifies as alien, I'll pick an option 2.


That's me, K-9, and a Dalek! Yay! +Phoenix Comicon  2012
And of all the Daleks, my favorite is Dalek Khan. Crazy little bastard.

Yes, Daleks are my favorite alien, but I feel that Daleks as a species don't qualify as a villain, because of individuals like Khan and because of things like the start of the latest season. I love them. I get excited when I see that they will be in an episode. 

I was always fond of the bad guys. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice