Bad Days

Ever have one of those days where nothing seems to go your way? Today is one of those days. Nothing major, but I've had so many little things go wrong today. Ugh.

Now I'm at home and not leaving. I'm wearing my Dr. Who shirt, watching Dr. Who on netflix, and drinking Kava tea to help me relax. I'm washing a load of clothes to get all packed up for the weekend.

So, I went to the Doctor the other day. He had the lab draw blood to test my cholesterol and thyroid. He gave me a prescription for tramadol, and told me that I can take aspirin or tylenol with it, which I hadn't known before. He gave me a new prescription for Maxalt, which is a triptan. I've had trouble with triptans before, but maxalt is a different one, so we'll see how it goes. Oh, and I'm still taking the verapamil.

So tomorrow I head up to Denver. I get to see my folks, my sister and her family, and my cousins that live there. We're taking my nieces to the zoo. And having a family reunion.

I say "so" too much in these posts. I need to stop that.

I think my head hurts. What an odd statement, but I better go take something. Then I'm making myself some comfort food for dinner. 

Comments

  1. Feel better Charla!! And have a great time with your family this weekend! :}

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice