Hate Fail

I decided to walk into the new A'gaci store on post today. I haven been turning up my nose since before this store even opened. Just another teeny bopper ugly fashions store, and probably all over priced.

I was waiting for some friends to show up for a coffee date, and thought, "What the hell, let's go do some hatin'." I walked in through the shoe section, where you see giant stilletto platform heels in all colors with studs and spikes. Ugh.

But that's when something bad happened. I saw some boots. Some really cute boots. With low heels. So I checked them out and something even worse happened. They're only $35. Uh oh. Good price for cute boots? We'll see.

I walked around the outer edge of the store looking at clothes. Now, sure, there were tons of styles I would never be caught dead in. There were also some really cute things. Some. I saw some great cardigans and jackets. And the prices were good. Some of the prices were great. I was somewhat impressed, admittedly.

And then, oh then, then I discovered the tshirt section. Long sleeve, short sleeve, crew neck, v-neck, all solid colors. All cheaper than Target. Um, hello? I love Target tshirts. And? AND? Tank tops. With no built in bra. For cheap!

Now, these are juniors sizes. But according to their size chart, I think I can wear a large. I will definitely try  a couple on before buying anything. So yes, I am actually planning on going back and buying some new tshirts. I can replace the ones I wear all the time that dip just a bit too low and how off which bra I'm wearing. I'm still in a bit of shock. I actually like this store. 

Comments

  1. Okay, I'm glad I read this because I totally thought it was going to be an over-priced teeny-bopper place. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice