Dilema

Hubs had to deal with a soldier last night. Took all night. I ended up sleeping alone. Never fun.

Then I check my email this morning and find a facebook friend request from my brother's wife.

I'm not even on good terms with my brother, let alone his wife.

I haven't decided what to do yet. It's just sitting there. My instinct says, "oh hell no!" but then I wonder if it's my brother trying to get in touch with me. Ah, but doesn't he have his own account still? I'll look into it.

later.

I absolutely refuse to let their drama back into my life, though.


J is home and we are going to escape for the day. We both need an escape for the day.

Comments

  1. I say go with your gut ... especially after all the previous drama. Hang in there, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice