Oh, Hey! Almost Forgot...

I ran 6 miles last Saturday, St. Pat's day. Clock read 58:33 when I crossed the finish. That means I averaged a pace of less than a 10 minute mile.

In 2 weeks, I'll run the World's Fastest 10K. You start on top of TransMountain, and run down the west side of it. It's 6.2 miles. J always said I should be able to break a 10 minute mile before running it. I'm there.

J ran on Saturday, too, and will be running the 10K as well. After this, I think I need to take the summer to get back up to half marathon distance and do some hill training. Then I can do the TransMountain Challenge in the fall. Hard to think I'll be doing it on my own, without J, but that's how it's going to happen. I supposed I could always change my mind and find another fall half marathon to run. We'll see. Plenty of time to figure that out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice