March Who Madness: Day 10


Day 10: Saddest Episode

Hmmmmmmmm, there are so many to choose from, because when the Doctor does sad, he really does sad. 

If you aren't current with episodes, stop reading now.

I mean, how many times did Rory have to die? Really? And each one was sad. 

The separation of Rose and the Doctor is horribly sad. Returning Donna to pre-Doctor brain is sad. The Titanic episode, Astrid dies, and it's so sad. Amy leaves, and it's sad. So how do you choose just one?

I'm pretty sure I have cried at least once, but I honestly can't tell you for sure which episode brought me to tears, but I believe it was when Rory is taken by the crack in time. 

It's either that, or the separation of the Doctor and Rose. 
I mean, come on. Even the Doctor cried. How could you not be sad?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Need of Advice

Time For More Updates

Oh Yeah! Shoe Review! (Vivobarefoot Neo)