March Who Madness: Day 3


Day 3: Least Favorite Companion
in other words, which one could you live without?

I really had to think about this one. The others just came to me. 

Like I said on Day 1, I haven't seen enough of the older shows, so I'm basing this off the new series, the most recent 3 Doctors. So, since then, I'd have to say my least favorite companion is Martha Jones.


I don't hate Martha, I quite like her. But that's just it, I like her, I don't love her. If you look at which episodes I watch over and over (and over and over), I watch Martha's season the least. It's not the character as much as the story line of unrequited love. I do like how strong and independent she is, a doctor traveling with the Doctor. But she's just not the same as the others. I didn't fall in love the way I did with the other companions, and definitely nothing like I did with Jack (but he's in a class of his own). 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice