March Who Madness: Day 6 (a day late)


Day 6: Favorite Special episode

A day late, I know. Bad Charla! I totally forgot to blog yesterday. So you get 2 today.

This is a hard one. I don't really have a favorite special episode. I have a list of favorite episodes, and I think my favorite of favorites is the 2 parter, The Empty Child and The Doctor Dances. They aren't really "special" episodes. They aren't even my favorite season or doctor! But I love them so much.  So, I'm going to list that as my favorite "special" episode. And it is special, because we meet Jack. 

Ooooooh, that Jack. 






Comments

  1. I LOVE "The Doctor Dances!" When Rose and the Doctor first start falling in love. And everybody lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started watching Doctor Who and I am totally addicted! (I watched the entire first season, and one episode from the second yesterday). I also got my 8 year old Blake hooked! He watched up until the Empty Child episode...which scared the pants off of him! I am SO glad I finally started watching!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice