The Week From Hell

Yes, that is what we are currently finishing up. I can't go into detail now, but I think things are just going to get worse. I would be even more stressed than I am if Mom hadn't been here. She really helped me deal better.

And then I get an email from the shoe store up in Ruidoso. They only got in the men's shoes today. Women's won't get in till April 1. So I give up. If J wants to go try them on, I will go with him, but I'm ordering mine online. I'm tired of waiting. And I think I will want to do quite a bit of running in the coming weeks.

I'm drinking some kava tea and watching BBCA, waiting for J to get home. Mom is in the air on her way home. She has a layover in Denver and might call to see if I have an update for her.

I think tonight is a drinking night.


*UPDATE* Checked the Merrell site. Dillards is carrying the barefoot shoes! The site said the Sunland Park location would have them. I think we're going there this weekend. Yay! Wish I had known that sooner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

The Roof of Africa - Getting There