The Canyon

Remember how I said I would get some runs in at McKelligan Canyon? I finally followed through on that.

J's platoon was doing PT there this morning, and Remy decided I should be up at 0530, so Rem and I hitched a ride with J. It took me an hour to run about 4 miles, but that's uphill half the way! I think we did pretty good. Much better than I could have done a year ago!

It felt good to get out there. I really would love to be one of those people who runs every day just for fun. Ok. Most every day. Gotta have some days off.

I most definitely need to get a second sports bra for running. I'm considering getting 2. I found a great review that compared the Shock Absorber to the Enell. She seems to prefer the Enell in the end, but gave great marks to the Shock Absorber. My thoughts? Maybe I could get the SA for shorter, easy runs and use Enell for the long runs. Rotate not just bras, but styles as well. Hmmm, let's see if I can find a sale on SA sports bras. Have to order it online.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to rest. So I'll walk the dog. Saturday night is the German American Night Run. 8K run followed by delicious German food and beer. Doesn't get much better than that! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice