Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ugh

Woke up with cramps and Aunt Flo. Yuck. Plus my right foot is sore, on the inside just in front of my missing arch. No clue.

But I did finally submit a PCM change. Found the right links on the website. Gotta wait for the confirmation letter before I can schedule an appointment. I found out that my current PCM is actually Stanley Harmon, whom I have never met. Apparently the 2 female docs I have seen are in his "team" or something. I hate that. I want to see one doctor with whom I can discuss my issues without having to start over each time I go in. I want to figure out why my ears won't stop popping. I want to discuss going back on a period-every-3-months cycle. I want to see if there is a reason why I always have sinus issues, always have a somewhat stuffy nose, and am prone to sinus infections.

So that's it today. I have a meeting for Relay and I need to go grocery shopping. If I feel better I will take the dog for a walk. Otherwise, I will rest and watch the NCIS I missed last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment