I actually have an answer for this that didn't require much work. I've already established that I love the friendship these two have both on and off screen, and this is further proof.
The whole episode is actually on youtube, here. Check it out. It's hi-freakin-larious.
Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!
Most of my local girlfriends follow me here, so I can ask for advice. I'm a messy person. I always have been. J knew this when we started dating. He knew it when we moved in, when we got engaged, when we got married. He still isn't used to it, and eventually we argue a little about the state of the house. I've never been very organized. I'm a stacker. I like to make stacks and piles, and then leave them there. Fortunately, I'm not a afraid of germs or dirt. Or maybe that's unfortunately, since it would probably help me keep a cleaner house. I see my friends' houses and don't know how they do it. Especially the ones with kids. How do you keep your counter so clean? How do you keep things put away? Another part of the problem is that I don't like cleaning. I mean, sometimes I actually say, "Oh, let's do some dishes. That sounds like the thing to do now." Sometimes. Other times I look at my dirty dishes and want to just throw them...
I got tons of advice from all kinds of people, and it's helping. I posted that cleaning schedule on my fridge in a plastic sheet protector. I mark off the chores each day as I do them. I just started week 2. Week 1 went well. I did end up with a bit of a migraine on Friday and didn't get the master bath done, but I knocked it out this morning. I think it might work. For my "once a months" I'm going to do that thing on the week it's next to. So this week I pull out the movable furniture (couches, chairs, any shelves that are easy to move) and suck up all the dog hair that collects there. Some of the furniture, mostly shelves, is hard to move and will get done during big cleaning sprees. I would love to start doing a spring cleaning in preparation for Passover. I haven't even been able to celebrate Passover the past few years, but I'll be home for it next year and have some girlfriends who would be interested in coming. Anywho, the cleaning is...
I found a great deal on the Vivobarefoot Neo from the Clymb (if you want to sign up, ask me and I'll send you a referral!). Vivo is a brand I've been looking at for a while because they have a lot of zero drop minimal shoes. I got them and of course tried them on right away. J even got to help me pick the color, which it seems they don't make anymore. Glad I got my blue! I really wore them first for our FRG holiday party. On my feet most of the day and no soreness. They slip on easily and fit wonderfully. Lots of room in my toes, nice and snug on the heel. They are more of a cross training shoe and just a running shoe, and have a simple design that looks cute for everyday wear. I have worn them for 2 short runs now (3.5 miles) that each included some walking (stupid cold and laziness). But the shoes have been amazing. No hot spots. No discomfort. Feet feel great. They don't pick up pebbles and thorns like my New Balance do. They have a removable insole, which som...
I love them together!
ReplyDeleteWe totally picked the same episode :)
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty awesome!!
ReplyDeleteHowdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new
ReplyDeleteproject in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.
You have done a marvellous job!
my blog diet plans that work fast