Dieting Fail

I didn't messed up a little on the diet this week. No, I didn't go over my points. I went under. Two days in a row, I didn't hit my daily minimum. First was Thursday, and I was nervous which killed my appetite. Then Friday, we ate out, and I thought the pizza would be much higher in points than it really was, but didn't enter it till this morning. If I had known that, I would have had dessert! I did eat a good helping of fruit yesterday, which is 0 points, but helped fill me up.

When I started the sparkpeople plan previously, I found out that I wasn't eating enough some days. I would just have days where I wasn't hungry, sometimes for no reason at all. I would eat a little and be full. Back in high school and college, I would forget to eat. Nothing intentional, just literally forget to stop and get some food.

My body doesn't always tell me that it's hungry. I've had to learn to schedule my meals so that I eat. It's not nearly as bad as it used to be, but there are still days when I only eat a certain meal because I know I need to eat, not because I'm hungry. It was especially bad when I had migraines more often. I would not be hungry, but knew I had to eat to avoid a migraine.

I guess I need to try to plan ahead a little more. Especially when eating out. That seems to be my downfall. So I had tons of points left for today. We had breakfast at Cracker Barrel (or as I call it, the Crack House). Didn't need lunch (late breakfast), and we're doing taco soup for dinner. I need to go enter the recipe in WW so I can log the points.

I'll report in tomorrow morning with this week's loss/gain. I don't think I've gained, but I don't know that I'll see a loss either. I think two days below points might have sabotaged any loss this week. Oh well. Lesson learned. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice