Tour de Tolerance & Soy Un Perdedor

Did our 50K bike ride (31 miles) this morning in 2 hours 11 minutes. J would have been much faster, but he went at my pace. The ride supports the El Paso Holocaust Museum, which of course is a cause dear to my heart.

It felt pretty good out there, but damn, my butt hurts. I have chafe in a bad spot. But it was nice to get out and ride. Definitely need to do that more often. I do have some plans to take a spin class at least once a week with a friend, but I won't start till after the half marathon.

Which is next week, by the way! One week away! I think today was a good prep. I did an endurance exercise by didn't run.

So, my weigh-in was today. I maintained, which is in line with what I expected. I knew that not meeting my minimum points 2 days in a row was not good for me. But I didn't gain, and I will learn from this and try to plan ahead more. Not giving up that easily!

Aaaaaaand yeah. That's all I got.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice