The Skinny: What Week Are We On Now?

Week 4? Is that it? Oh well. I don't care.

149 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I had a moment there. Yes, the scale this morning was just to the left of 150, meaning I have finally broke that plateau and met the goal I set for myself so long ago when I was doing Weight Watchers.

It really is a relief. After a whole year, I feel I can finally continue on this journey. I'm getting somewhere again.

I've been having some dry mouth, but not too horrible. I think some of it was whatever bug I fought off this week as well. Eating is going good. Still able to stop when I'm full. I think that's making the biggest difference, still.

I ordered more pills. Should have ordered sooner, but I'm slow like that. I even paid for faster shipping, so I hope they don't get lost this time.

In other news, doctor's appointment was short and sweet this morning. He'd never heard of feverfew, but said if it's working to go ahead and stick with it. So I'll do that. I've decided to give up on the pre-natal vitamins. After 2 months I have seen absolutely no change in my nails. They are as crappy as ever. And I feel like I'm taking SO MANY pills. Ugh.

I feel like I should celebrate, but I am having a mild headache today. Maybe a soda with lunch will help. 

Comments

  1. Headache is no good! Hopefully lunch will well distract you from the pain. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

working on it

because I can

In Need of Advice